Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thirty-one! Oh my!

Pin It

Today is my birthday. YAY!



I have no words to begin to tell you all what an incredibly blessed person I am. Seriously. I get to be married to the most amazing man I know. I have the sweetest mom. I have the most inspiring dad. I have the most awesome brother and such a godly sister-in-law. I have the cutest nephew. My family is lovely and my friends are fantastic. I have a rocking job and get to live in a beautiful house. I come home to three loyal doggies every day. I have no health problems, and have the grace of Jesus Christ. What more can a girl want?

I leave you with one of my all-time favorite songs, that talks about how I choose to live my life every day: I give you my heart, by Hillsong Church.


This is my desire to honor You
Lord with all my heart
I worship You

  All I have within me
I give You praise
All that I adore is in You
Lord I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone

  Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have Your way in me

And I will live
And I will live for You