Tuesday, July 10, 2012

On your screen: vacation picks

Pin It
Next week I will be taking the week off and I hope to spend loads of time locked at home getting some projects done, doing a lot of reading and catch-up on some DVDs I have laying around. Today I am joining Only Impossible Until Done for their On Your Screen link party once again.


Stuff I plan on watching while on vacation:


Star Wars. I don't even know how many movies there are in this saga (six? nine??). My husband got what seems to be the complete set and we never got around to watching it. Turns out he is not interested in them, but I am! Asides from the mainstream cultural references, and remembering snit-bits of the story from when I was a kid, I really have a very vague idea of what they are about. I know Darth Vader is Luke's father, the princess is eye-candy in a bikini and that Yoda talks funny. That's about it.



Monster House. I bought this DVD used, for $1. I actually have no interest in watching it, but if I am bored and can't find any other viable option, I'll go for it.



Reruns. Lots of Reruns. There is just something sooo comfortable about turning the TV on and finding an old episode. Whether it is Full House, FRIENDS, Grey's Anatomy, 24 or any other of my favorites, I'll be happy to cuddle on the sofa in front of it, even if it involves some Kardashian-action.