Friday, July 6, 2012

100!

Pin It
I can barely believe it, this is post number 100!

Ce-le-bra-te good times, come on!

I don't usually talk much about the reasons behind I blog, so it feels appropriate to share a bit more today. There are TONS of reasons!

The awesome blogs I read. Who would have thought? Reading through blogs has become one of my favorite things to do. So much, that I have to keep it in check to make sure I am not spending my evenings and weekends on the internet instead of enjoying my hubby and dogs.

The awesome people you 'meet'. When I first started reading blogs, I thought people who wrote comments as if they knew the authors were just weird. I felt partly like a stalker reading about people's kids or looking through people's laundry rooms. I've gotten over it.

The awesome free therapy you get out of it. Seriously. There is something so good about getting things off your chest. And the fact that I try to add some DYI stuff here actually encourages me to get more projects around the house done. It's a win-win situation.

The awesome miracle of html. I always considered myself a technologically challenged gal. When I began blogging, I became more interested in finding out about changing fonts, adding buttons and linking up. I still have a long way to go, but I love that I have learned so much so far!

The awesome idea of working from home. I make zero dollars with my blogs, and I can't see realistically how any money would come in any time soon. That is not the point. But I love the idea of working from home, and I think blogging is one of the options you have for that. Hopefully I will someday be able to do so, and will be able to join work+ being a stay at home mum. In the mean time, blogging is for after hours only.

What about you, why do you blog?