Friday, March 2, 2012

Gearing up for Project Simplify!

Pin It

I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it!

Are you Ready?
No, I am not going on a zip-line. It's even BETTER!

On Monday Project Simplify 2012  starts. If you have no idea of what that means, I have two questions for you: number one, where have you been in the last three years? Number two: how much stuff do you have cluttering your home?
Project Simplify was started by Tsh Oxenreider, from Simplemom.net . She also wrote a book, Organized Simplicity , and since reading it, I’ve became a huge fan (I already was a pretty big fan of hers before the book!).
If you have any  thoughts about having too much clutter around your house, I seriously suggest you to join the party and start saying good-bye to stuff that is taking space around you. It all starts Monday, so let’s get the lo-down to get energized for it!
On Mondays this month we start tackling a project, and by Sunday we post the results. I’ll be focusing on it for the entire month, posting my daily results (since I work, this will all be an after-school special, literally). To share with even more people, and for a chance of winning a little something-something, post your results on Tsh’s blog as well.

Set?
Get your motor engine ready, because Monday the first project starts tackling the Kid’s room.  Personally, I don’t have kids yet, so I will tackle my future kid’s room.  More on that on Monday.
Now it’s time to Go!
I suggest you think about what, where and how this weekend, so you can start fresh Monday morning. Look around, and take mental notes on how often do you use things, and how much is just sitting there. I promise it will make the purging easier next week!