At first, I wasn’t quite sure of what I wanted to do with it. Then I decided, but due to noise restrictions, we had to hang these babies during a Saturday, which just wasn’t happening because of our busy lives. To make sure it got done, I ambushed my husband early Saturday morning to ask for help.
I had read in some home décor blogs that y0u should lay all your frames on the floor to decide where each piece would go. For the overall effect, that was a good hint. However, I actually changed it as I went, because there was no way I was going to keep measuring distances between frames to make sure they were right. And as we started, I actually changed my opinion a few times (typical). So it was a good stepping stone, but I did not tie myself down to the previously set design.
Here is my end result:
All I can say is a a huge 'Thank You' to my hubby, who so patiently helped me!