Saturday, December 15, 2012

Weekend links

Pin It

By the time you read this, I'll be officially on vacation. Can I get a woohoo???

That would be my hubby, my cousins and I being absolutely silly at a Cirque Du Soleil show. I promise it will make some sense once I tell ya what I am doing during the holidays, but that will be another day!

Resourceful Mommy was blessed enough to be invited to some events for the opening of the new Fantasyland at Walt Disney World Resort. She shared some pictures here and here. 

(in)courage shared a beautiful story that brought tears to my eyes. 

Desiring God talked about when we don't want to wait. Ahem. That might apply to me. JUst a tad. 

Mindy over @ My Life As... shared her top ten Christmas songs. Y'all, I am so in love with Christmas music, that I probably wouldn't be able to pick ten. Although this might be my all time favorite: