Monday, December 3, 2012

Pinteresting for Christmas

Pin It
December is here, which is a legit excuse to start talking about Christmas! Yay!

Yeah, I know it's not the real date of Jesus' birth, Santa is the poster boy for Coca-cola, blah, blah, blah. But no one can argue that things look, smell and taste lovely, people seem to get a bit nicer, and most people who don't bother with God tend to take a moment, even if it is just to watch their kids Christmas School Play. So all in all, I think it is a wonderful time of the year indeed!

So today, I'd like to share with you some Christmas inspiration, as I already have most of my stuff up for display we all will start decorating our homes soon (ahem). For more inspiration, visit my I wish it was Christmas Pinterest Board. Have fun!

Omiyage Blogs shared some brown paper 
packages inspiration. I found them to be so lovely!

Just Crafty Enough shared a tutorial on Felt Gift card holders. 
Christmas tree ornaments, I call them! 
I ain't making something this pretty to give away!

Want your house smelling scrumptious? Check out Make it Do's recipe!

How adorable is this tradition? 

Pinterest also has a special 30 Days of Pinspiration, 
with guest celebrity pinners.

 How about you, do you have any cute stuff for Christmas inspiration?