Saturday, June 23, 2012

Weekend links

Pin It
Here are some things I enjoyed reading during the week:


Angie Smith's emotional encounter with a street beggar. I was crying in front of anyone who walked by my office after hours, reading this and thinking how many times didn't I also ignore street beggars before?

A guest blogger taught us how to make a beautiful flower head band over at Flats to Flip Flops. I am not so good on the DYI side of things usually, but this sounds so easy, I must try it!

Kelly, over from Eat Yourself Skinny shared the recipe for Strawberries, Peach and Basil with Orange Vinaigrette. Looks so delicious!
Holley Gerth talked about what kinds of signs do we leave hanging on our hearts. Ouch, that one was for me and my-sometimes-too-selfish-self.

Have a great weekend everyone! Hope you all get to spend it with such cool people and doggies as I do!