Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tickle Me Tuesdays: Hair clips

Pin It
It's Ticke Me Tuesdays day here at Oh My Gosh!
Here are Sarah's rules:

1. Write a short post with anywhere from one to five items that have been tickling your fancy recently. Please include pictures and links :)
2. Make sure to link back to the party in your blog post (you can grab the button or include a text link)
3. Go back to Yes Teacher Crafts and come back here and link up your blog post!
4. Visit some other links and HAVE FUN!

This week's items are hair clips. I loooove them, and often don't use them- go figure. So maybe this will inspire me to make my hair prettier....


Anthropologie- Is there anything they make that I don't just love?

From Target, which means cute and cheap!


Silk Satin flower clip from Lovely Hair Candy's Etsy shop

How about you? Any hair cuteness to share?



3 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Those are beautiful! I especially love the bobby pins ;)

Beth @ The Goad Abode said...

I love finding cute hair clips :) the first ones are my favorite!

Angie J. said...

same here! I looove them, so pretty, but I just do not know how to work them.

These are great though! x