Friday, June 15, 2012

Weekend links

Pin It
I see so many blogs that post weekend links, and I usually find them awesome. Except for the fact that I have no internet connection at home due to living in the middle of nowhere, and my internet connection is on other people's houses only (aka my brothers'). The problem is my bloglovin' account is usually filled with unread blog posts until I get aggravated and just press 'delete all'.

So needless to say, I am a bit hesitant in suggesting other links. I know how tempting it is to want to click and read through it all and feel like the world can wait until your eyes are crossing over from staring at the computer screen for so long.

However, this week I read some really good posts and would like to share with y'all.

Lysa TerKeust instituted a National Kick Yourself in the Pants and Get Started day. Ok, so she actually posted this on June 6, but like I said, I am behind on my blog-reading.

Kira from Her New Leaf had a set of twelve blog categories on her last Freebie Friday. Obviously I love this woman's design since I used her connect buttons, and I intend on using these babies as soon as I have the time to place it into my design.

Angie from Sundaybelle made some awesome looking Tequila and White Chocolate Buttercream Cupcakes. She makes them sound ridiculously easy and they look outrageously delicious!

And last, but not least, Mindi over at Miss Darlingheart made an awesome looking Toy Dinosaur Photo Holder. I seriously want to have a baby boy in my future just so I can justify having some of these around the house!

How about you, do you have any good reads to share?

Happy weekend everyone!