Saturday, November 10, 2012

Weekend Links

Pin It
May your weekend be filled with hours of rest, doing nothing and being still. And laughter. Lots of laughter. 


Here is what I recommend this week:

Annie wrote over at (in)courage about how God needs to speak louder than Nutella sometimes. As a sweet tooth, I can relate. 

Wendy has a seven year old prayer coming true. God is good!

Emily Freeman wrote just what I needed to read.

And last, but certainly not least, I finally took some time to watch Sara's story. When you do, I hope you watch it too! The video is extremely touching, and it reminded me of why I started this blog in the first place. 

As you can probably tell, I am suggesting about half of my usual number of weekend links. That's how busy my week has been, and how much God has prompted for me to look for Him in His Word instead of other people's lately. Nothing wrong with reading blogs, I just need to keep in check how long I spend doing it!

God bless,

Julie