Friday, November 2, 2012

Weekend links

Pin It
I usually post weekend links on Saturday mornings. However, I feel I can get off the hook for two reasons: I just finished a 31 days series which wasn't a walk in the park, and also because today is a holiday in Brazil and I deserve a break!


We are spending the weekend with some cousins that could use a boost after losing a beloved family member, so we are aiming for an uplifting and stress-free three day weekend. In the mean time, here are my suggestions for weekend links:

Ruthy shared some joyous news last Friday. If you haven't seen Parker Penny yet, go fall in love with that cutie!

Elizabeth is starting a new challenge for November (which thankfully does not include posting every day- boy, am I beat!). Join us!

Looking for a good recipe? How about this seven-layer dip? Looks delicious!

This is quite controversial.... but Jennifer wrote a post about Halloween I really could relate to. I don't have kids yet, but I'll keep her arguments in mind when I do!

Oh, and sweetie Alesha's Etsy shop is now open. Look at all that gorgeous stuff!

Have a blessed weekend y'all!

2 comments:

Alesha said...

Thanks again for posting my link Julie! That was so sweet of you! I'm heading o check out all the other links now. =)
Alesha <3

Katrin said...

Have an awesome long weekend, dear!