Saturday, October 20, 2012

31 days: On peace

Pin It
I am joining the Nester plus quite a few other bloggers in a 31 day writing challenge. You can write about whatever you want, and I choose to write on the search for a Spirit-led life. Join me, won't you?

To start reading from the beginning, and for links for all days, click here.



On peace


When we look at the details of life, what is peace? Is it only about making a stand against war and road rage?

Or is it keeping my mouth shut so I don't always try to win arguments with my husband?

Can it possibly include calling family members every once in a while just to check up on them?

How about taking a stand on my meal choices, so that I am not part of an industry that is anything but humane to animals?

Does it include learning to let go of my ego and my judgement in order to learn to love better?

What do you think?