Tuesday, October 30, 2012

31 days: On listening to others

Pin It
I am joining the Nester plus quite a few other bloggers in a 31 day writing challenge. You can write about whatever you want, and I choose to write on the search for a Spirit-led life. Join me, won't you?

To start reading from the beginning, and for links for all days, click here.





On listening to others

Today I'd like to share with you my favorite 31 dayers. I've been blessed to stumble upon these bloggers, and have been learning quite a lot from them:

Life in Grace has been writing on Hospitality. I found out I didn't even know the true meaning of the word. 

Resourceful Mommy has been writing about 31 days of Disney. I'm just a tad bit obsessed about it. 

Amanda has been writing about 31 days of intention with a measure of grace. I fell in love with her writing. 

Weekend Farm Mom is writing on 31 days to a better garden. Maybe someday I'll be able to actually put her advice into practice. 

A Time for Everything has been writing on 31 days to a better budget. I actually printed her posts (sad). 

Queen of the Creek has been writing on How to seduce your guys in 31 days. Oh-lala!

December Skye is writing on 31 days of small space. Great inspiration!

If you'd like to see the complete list (!) click here. And good luck. 

If you have any 31 dayers to share, please do so in the comments. There are just way too many of them for me to go one-by-one, but I'd be glad to take some suggestions!

Tomorrow we'll be back to wrap up this series. Horray!