Thursday, May 3, 2012

New look for May

Pin It
For the month of May, there couldn’t be any theme other than Mother’s day! The new background is a pattern that reminded of my mom, who is all sorts of awesome! 
Here are some pictures of the women who have shaped me who I am. Much love to them all!
My mom, who is obviously my biggest female inspiration!
My grandma, who has taught me English and how to pray at bedtime.
My , my grandma on my dad’s side, who is the personification of the rule of ‘less is more’
My aunt, who is also my wedding matron of honor and a second mom.
My godmother, who was the best godmother a little kid who loves art could pray for.
My step mom (sort of :) who has proven me that coming into a new family does not have to be difficult or ackward.
My mother-in-law, who has the biggest heart in the world, and raised my hubby well!
There are many more women who made an impact on my life, but these are my maternal inspirations!