Thursday, May 31, 2012

25 years come down to this

Pin It

I am an extremely talkative person, so I guess any week I decide to take on The Cutting Edge of Ordinary's Wordless Wednesday, that is a sure sign I am a bit overwhelmed. Don't get me wrong, I love the simplicity of saying nothing, but I wouldn't be a blogger if I weren't a yapper.

Here is one of the many reasons why I have been quite busy lately:


Picture edited using PicMonkey

Those five binders are my printed portfolio, signed reports, authorized contracts and hand filled forms pertaining to my degree in Education. They are the last step before getting my certification, and the culmination of three year's worth of work.

In reality, it hasn't been three years, but more like twenty-five. Every since I was a five year old I have been a student, even when I worked after college. I went from college to grad school in the states, only to go back to college in Brazil to meet the Board of Education's requirements.

Part of me thinks I am done. No more school, other than the obvious choice of employment. But part of me knows that if I were to win the lottery, applying for enrollment at SCAD would be the first thing I would do.

What about you? Have any higher education interests in the back burner?

1 comment:

Angie J. said...

that is so exciting :D