Sunday, February 24, 2013

(in)courage community groups

Pin It

Right now I am a non-active part of a group. I've been struggling with my schedule, with extra job pressure and physical demands which make me come home at night ready to shower and go to bed, and even struggling with credit card issues of my amazon account. So instead of being able to tell you about my book club, which I am so happy to be a part of and honestly can't believe I am a member of a book club (!), I get to tell you only about the groups themselves.

Just because I haven't gotten my life organized enough to take part, doesn't mean you can't. (in)courage is an awesome community of women, and if you have any small thoughts about maybe possibly liking it just a bit, I promise you will.

Check them out! There are plenty of groups to choose from!