Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New look for April

Pin It

April is a lovely month in my book. There is Easter, it’s Fall in Brazil, which is my favorite season, there is my brother’s birthday and there is Earth day. I used to think Earth day was a lame excuse for teaching kids at school how to turn the tap off while brushing their teeth and such. But as I grow older and –ahem-wiser, as I start thinking about having kids, and what kind of legacy I am leaving them, I can’t help but think about all these eco-friendly issues that we tend to overlook.

So here at Oh My Gosh! We’ll have an Earth MONTH! I’ll keep up with our regular posts, but we’ll have some special what-can-we-do-to-save-the-rainforest type of posts. I’ll make them fun, I promise!

In the meantime, I leave you with some links for more info on eco-friendly awesomeness: