Tuesday, September 3, 2013

31 days

Pin It

I took part in a (not so) little project called 31 days last year. During the month of October, The Nester hosts this huge linking party in which we all write for 31 days about something. Anything. Last week she announced that it would happen again this October, and I was thrilled. 

Not only was it a great way for me to choose a topic, stick to it and truly develop it, it was a great way to find new blogs. It gets a bit overwhelming at first (something about twelve hundred blogs in a linking party tends to do that to you), but if you take it slow and remember that you do have all the time in the world to cruise through the titles that grab your attention, even after October is gone, you'll be sure to come across some blogging gems!

As usual, as soon as I saw her post I began thinking about what to write. My intention was to post today with the info, title of my series and logo for it. Call me anxious, I call myself efficient. But I have learned that is not the best way to go about things. I need to think. I need to digest. I need to pray. I am writing only to share with you that this is such a great project, and in case you want to join, you'll probably need more than a couple of days' notice to plan ahead.

Last year I wrote on 31 Days in search of a Spirit-led life. This time around, I am inclined to do something related to motherhood, considering I will be a mom in November. But we'll see. I'll keep you updated. And please let me know if you do decide to join, I'd love to follow your series!