Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Worship Wednesday

Pin It

I have been trying to add more worship into my life. Whether I am ironing clothes, taking a shower or walking down the supermarket aisle, I've been making a concious effort to set my mind on Jesus. And although I don't think that music is the only way to do that, it is certainly a great way to do so. There is something about Holy words and Spirit filled notes that touches our hearts so deeply.

So I'd like to share a Worship song from now on, every Wednesday. As it is known as hump day, I think only fitting to stop and retrace our steps towards the Cross, to refresh our lives with His love in the middle of the week. Here is what I've been singing over and over again this week:


"Saviour King"
And now the weak say I have strength
By the spirit of power that raised Christ from the dead
And now the poor stand and confess
That my portion is Him and I'm more than blessed

Let now our hearts burn with a flame
A fire consuming all for your Son's holy name
And with the heavens we declare
You are our king

We love you Lord, we worship you
You are our God, you alone are good

You asked your Son to carry this
The heavy cross our weight of sin

I love you Lord, I worship you
Hope which was lost, now stands renewed
I give my life to honor this
The love of Christ, the savior king

Let now your church shine as the bride
That you soar in your heart as you offered up your life
Let now the lost be welcomed home
By the saved and redeemed those adopted as your own

I give my life to honor this
The love of Christ, the savior king