Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Worship Wednesday

Pin It


"Blessed To Be A Witness"
Ben Harper

Corcovado parted the skyAnd through the darknessOn us he shinedCrucified in stoneStill his blood is my ownGlory behold all my eyes have seenHave seen

I am blessedI am blessedI am blessedI am blessedI am blessed to be a witness

Some have flown awayAnd can't be with us here todayLike the hills of my homeSome have crumbled and now are goneGather around for today won't come againWon't come again

I am blessedI am blessedI am blessedI am blessedI am blessedI am blessedI am blessed to be a witness

So much sorrow and painStill I will not live in vainLike good questions never askedIs wisdom wasted on the pastOnly by the grace of God go IGo I

I am blessedI am blessedI am blessedI am blessedI am blessedI am blessedI am blessed to be a witness